About Me

My photo
I created this blog to post my photography work for my A-level course.

Monday 2 May 2016

A2 Photography // Street

At the start of the year with this project, I had the theme of 'Street'. In which I looked at pictures of street photography that I liked the aesthetics of. These are mainly the same photographers that I looked at in last year's research for the street photography research found further down in the blog.

I also went out and took some pictures on my street and in town related to the word 'Street'. Some of my best images are posted below.

Although, I have changed theme not too long ago. This was due to the fact that I was struggling to go out all the time with doing my A level photography alongside a BTEC extended diploma. 

I did two shoots whilst I was doing the theme of 'Street', which I have posted contact sheets of below.


 The shoot above is the first shoot I did for the project, in which I went about the road I live and took photos to show different perspectives of it.



The shoot above is the second and final shoot that I did for this project, in which I took some photos in the Peace Gardens and Fargate in Sheffield City Centre.

I prefer the second shoot I did for this project as there are more people around and the images are more interesting than the shoot that I did in my area.

No comments:

Post a Comment