About Me

My photo
I created this blog to post my photography work for my A-level course.

Monday 2 May 2016

Tram Light Trails // Making Tracks

These images of light trails with trams were taken in Sheaf Square in Sheffield City Centre. They were taken after a rain storm which has created reflections within the image.


I also took inspiration for these images from Ian Egner due to them being light trails, which the concept of has helped to form these images.

I am really happy with the results of these images as they have really captured the lights of vehicles moving and created tracks through the light trails. 

My favourites are DSC_0137 DSC_0140 DSC_0142 DSC_1235 and DSC_1237, this is due to the angle in which the picture was taken as well as the light trail being so prominent within the image that it has made the point of focus of the image for the viewer. Each image has a slightly different composition which helps to make each of the images unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment