About Me

My photo
I created this blog to post my photography work for my A-level course.

Monday 2 May 2016

Shoot 1 // Making Tracks

My first shoot I went out with my dad, Simon Coult, who I have researched. We took some images, in which I was learning how to deal with taking photographs of trains as you have to be ready to shoot as soon as they some into view. 

Below is a contact sheet of the photos that I took for my first shoot that I did for the project during the day. 


I'm quite happy with how these images turned out as this was the first time that I had taken pictures of trains, and with it being a new type of photography to get to grips with doing.

With taking these with my dad, I took inspiration from him and his images as he's been taking pictures of these for a while and his images are all really good, being the type and quality of image that I wanted to take myself for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment