About Me

My photo
I created this blog to post my photography work for my A-level course.

Monday 2 May 2016

Planes Shoot // Making Tracks

I took some photo's of aeroplanes in the sky, due to this being a form of transport in which people travel distance with and 'make tracks'. 

I took images of planes in the sky due that being as close as I really could get, as I don't use an airfield and don't have access to planes.

I took some inspiration from Glynn Farrar in this, but it was mainly down to trying out aviation photography as I couldn't get the type of images that he can.

Below is a contact sheet of the images that I took.



I am quite happy with the images that I have taken this is due to the images showcasing the planes that we see from the sky every day. Also as the theme of the project is 'making tracks' and the planes are leaving trails behind them which is a form of track of where they've just been. 

No comments:

Post a Comment