About Me

My photo
I created this blog to post my photography work for my A-level course.

Monday 2 May 2016

Trains Light Trails Shoot // Making Tracks

The images above I took at Sheffield Train Station at night, whilst it was raining - which created the reflections in the tracks and on the ballast. I did this by using my 'A' setting on my camera to open up the lens and let as much light in as possible.


For these images, I took inspiration from Ian Egner as even though he did light trails with cars on roads, this is another form of light trail done which is creating lines of where the vehicle has been.

I am very happy with the results of these images as they are unique, with each image being slightly different and the colours of the lights from the trains being very prominent. This has helped to create the light trail in each image as the point of focus for the viewer.

DSC_0112 is my favourite image out of these images of train light trails as by chance I managed to capture two trains within the image, one coming towards the camera and one going away; which resulted in one lot of white lines and one lot of red lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment