About Me

My photo
I created this blog to post my photography work for my A-level course.

Thursday 15 January 2015

A Day In The Life // Experimental

Before the Christmas holidays, we got told by our teacher to take images to represent what we did for a day. I chose to do this of a day that I went to London to meet up with my friend, Lizzie from Bedfordshire. In which we went to Covent Garden, Hyde Park and Oxford Street.

The images below are the images from what I did during the day of the 22nd December, including an image of all the Topshop Photobooth images that we went and did. I took images of the view I had of Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park whilst I was sat on the ground there for a few hours (I even included the 'selfie' that I randomly took).

There is a lot of images of Lizzie because I wanted to get some images of her that I could use for my media project, but after which I have realised that my images for my media coursework have to be done against a white studio background, therefore these aren't likely on being used for what my original intention was.

But overall, I believe these images give a good overview as to what I did that day and where we went. I feel as if I caught the aspect of Christmas around London with all the lights and decorations hanging over Oxford Street.































No comments:

Post a Comment