About Me

My photo
I created this blog to post my photography work for my A-level course.

Sunday 18 January 2015

Collage creating // Experimental

We created our own collages using parts of magazines that we cut out into different shapes and different arrangements. This was to create a full on hands on manual experimental photography technique.

In my collage I used geometric shapes such as circles, triangles, squares. These had black straight lines drawn to connect each piece of the collage together by the corners of the shapes.




The images above are in order of what happened. From arranging where everything went and drawing the black straight lines, to photocopying it to black and white onto cartridge paper, to finally painting and colouring the image.

I quite like how my collage turned out because of the geometric shapes, this meaning that everything on the paper had something happening within the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment