About Me

My photo
I created this blog to post my photography work for my A-level course.

Saturday 3 January 2015

Ian Egner inspiration // Experimental

I find that Ian Egner is a good person to take inspiration off for light trails. This is because he has created interesting and different images from light trails from vehicles, by using different angles, amounts of natural light, and locations. Each of these factors make each image unique to the others and interesting to look at.




In my images I have used two locations which are very close together, the same angle, and the same amount of natural light. This means my images won't be as unique and as interesting as Enger's as each image isn't completely different from the previous.

My images are below.



3 comments:

  1. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.. Interior Photography London

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. portrait photographer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. Wedding Photographers

    ReplyDelete