About Me

My photo
I created this blog to post my photography work for my A-level course.

Sunday 18 January 2015

Taylor Allen inspirtation // Experimental

Taylor Allen's exposure series features images that have been created and manipulated through double exposure. All his images within this series are of people which blend with a separate image of things within nature. This series of his creates a peaceful and dreamy impression through the calm colours as well as his well motifs which are well composed and never seem overloaded.




My images that I took inspiration from Taylor Allen are below.

The image above is my test strip for my image, that went up in 3 second intervals
The image above was under the enlarger for 30 seconds from how the test strip looked. This works with Taylor Allen as he has his subjects with nature, and my subject has been double exposed against a background of trees in Bingham Park, which makes it look as if she's looking out within the trees. I'd like to think that this image also gave a peaceful, dreamy effect  from how it's been composed and from it being in monochrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment