About Me

My photo
I created this blog to post my photography work for my A-level course.

Monday 19 January 2015

Landscape Photography Project // Landscape

Since we have recently finished our experimental photography project, we have therefore moved onto our next project. This being landscape photography.

The new brief on Landscape photography states that we can look at the stereotypical landscape, as well as cityscapes and waterscapes / seascapes. This is to show that a landscape can be something other than an idea of how we perceive the countryside, but as water and urban themes count too.

This project will also involve research of photographers that I will find out about whilst doing this project. This will be interesting as I will be looking through there work and taking inspiration for my own from theirs. This will involve looking through the list of photographers we have been given on the brief as well as doing some more research of my own to find different photographers that create images that I like and prefer the style of to others.

This means that I get to really look in depth of the scenery around me, which I don't usually do as I take it for granted as I've lived with it my whole life. I will also look in depth around London for cityscapes in the capital city, this will have a totally different feel in the way of cityscapes compared to Sheffield. I will also be looking and taking images whilst I am on holiday for a week in Switzerland, which should result in getting images with mountains, lakes and altogether a totally different scenery to be taking landscapes of compared to Sheffield and Derbyshire.

Below is a range of Landscape photography that I am researching and taking inspiration from in this project.







No comments:

Post a Comment