About Me

My photo
I created this blog to post my photography work for my A-level course.

Saturday 3 January 2015

Colour negatives tried in black and white // Experimental

I decided that I would use some of my dad's old colour negatives that he gave me, to create a black and white negative from them. The image was going to come out differently from how it would have if he took the same image from a black and white film, and differently from how it came out in colour. I find it interesting as it's not a usual thing to do, as you would typically turn colour negatives into colour positives, not black and white ones. Therefore this is an experiment within its self as no one knew how it was going to turn out.



In the end I left the image as a tester as it still showed that colour negatives, through black and white processing still works and brings out all the detail within the image, just in a monochrome effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment